Have you ever wondered what it's like to breathe underwater?
If you want to find out then Diving Tenerife can help you experience breathing underwater for the very first time with the Discover Scuba Diving course.
Although not a permanent scuba certification, the Discover Scuba Diving course will teach you how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and get an easy and safe introduction in to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
After the course you will be allowed to dive with Diving Tenerife to a depth of 12 meters (MAX) with a qualified PADI Professional.
The Fun Part
There is nothing like the feeling of breathing underwater for the very first time. Most participants realize how easy scuba diving really is. The biggest challenge instructors have with the Discover Scuba Diving program is not getting divers into the water, but getting them out when the program is over. The fun part? It's all fun!
- Plus, you can get credit! If your Discover Scuba Diving program includes an actual scuba dive in open water, your experience may count toward PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver certification.
What You Learn
You learn 4 basic scuba diver skills for comfort and safety nd this will be conducted under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. One thing you'll learn is that you really can breathe underwater.
- Learn what wearing scuba equipment feels like and how easy it is to move around underwater while wearing it.
- Learn some basic safety rules that will carry over to your full scuba certification course when you take the next step.
The Scuba Gear You Use
All the equipment you will need is included in a Discover Scuba Diving course. You will use all the basic scuba equipment including a mask, snorkel, fins ,BDC jacket for buoyancy, that also carries your scuba tank, a scuba regulator to breathe from, gauge to monitor depth and air supply. You will also wear a scuba wetsuit and weight system.
The Learning Materials You Need
- Just your willingness and undivided attention
- To take Discover Scuba Diving, you must be:
At least 10 years old.
- Able to complete a medical statement.