Divemaster Internship Programs
Divemaster interns will be trained by our highly experienced PADI Master Instructor & PADI MSDT, you will learning the running of a PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Resort. You will also learn how to be a Professional Scuba Dive Guide with the possibility of being able to work around the world.
During the PADI Divemaster internship,
You will be taken through all the PADI Scuba Diving certifications from your current level to become a Divemaster and will have the option of completing the DSD Leader & PADI Master Scuba Diver course as well.
All training and diving (to a minimum of 60 Dives) is provided FREE of charge. This internship does not include PADI Materials, Certification fees, Scuba Diving Equipment, Accommodation or food.
Interns are responsible for their own materials, PADI fees, equipment and living costs.
Divemaster Interns will be required to be at the dive center between 5 - 6 days per week depending upon current certification level. During the PADI Divemaster internship you will learn how to become an excellent Divemaster, you will learn how to guide scuba dives, deal with and anticipate diver problems that may occur. Customer service, repairing equipment, selling diving equipment, diving courses and recreational dives and marketing, and much more
What you learn:
Topics and practical workshops include:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
As a PADI Divemaster Intern you are responsible for ensuring that all reading and reviews are completed to time scales, ensuring that Scuba Equipment is well maintained and repairs are made and damages reported to owners. Interns will be helping with all diving activities
Must be a minimum of 18 years old and be able to support yourself financially during the internship
Previous diving experience is a plus but not essential.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who would like to work as professional divers. We have limited FREE places available. Non Divers welcome. If this is YOU then please contact us for more details